Christian Wolff, born in 1972, studied law in Saarbrücken, Uppsala and New York. He completed his post-graduate studies at the New York University School of Law in 2002 as Master of Laws (LL.M.).
From 1999 until 2001 and from 2002 until 2004, he worked as a scientific associate (wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter) for Prof. Dr. Dr. Dr. h.c. Michael Martinek in Saarbrücken.
Christian Wolff has been practising law as an attorney in Germany since 2004 and was admitted to the bar in New York State in 2005 as Attorney-at-Law. In 2006, he completed the training for specialist commercial and corporate law attorney. He has been a visiting lecturer at the Saarland University since 2006.
Languages: German, English, Swedish, French
- Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V.
(German Bar Association)
- New York State Bar Association
- Saarländischer Anwaltverein e.V.
(Saarland Bar Association)
- Arbeitskreis Wirtschaft e.V.
(Association for Business Relations)
- Systematischer Kommentar zum Kaufrecht, Hoeren / Martinek (Hrsg.), ZAP-Verlag 2002
- Systematischer Teil: ‘Rechte des Käufers bei Mängeln’ und ‘Garantie’ (S. 154 – 169)
- Kommentierung: §§ 437 – 441, 443 BGB
|Tel.:||+ 49.681.58 80 18 – 0|
|Fax:||+ 49.681.58 80 18 – 18|