Information on data processing
1. Name and contact details of the data controller
Schock Rechtsanwälte GbR (hereinafter: Schock Rechtsanwälte)
D – 66119 Saarbrücken
Tel.: +49.681.58 80 18-0
Fax: +49.681.58 80 18-18
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose and their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website schock-rae.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When using a contact form
If we provide you with the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website, you will need to provide us with a valid email address so that we know who the request came from and to respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given express consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
- Disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, and
- it is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Rights of the affected persons
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, as far as the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
6. Right to object
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to info[at]schock-rae.de.
7. Data security
For transport encryption we offer for this website HTTPS and the current encryption protocol TLS in the current version. Whether the highest encryption standard comes into play depends on the Internet browser used. We therefore recommend that you keep your Internet browser up-to-date to ensure secure transmission of your data.
We also take appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
The information on this website serves to present the law firm of Schock Rechtsanwaelte. It does not constitute legal advice, nor can it be a substitute for legal advice.
Information contained on this website is kept complete and up to date as much as possible. We do not accept any responsibility for inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information.
This website can be changed, added to or deleted at any time and without notice.
This website contains (direct and indirect) links to external websites. We are not responsible for the content of any such website nor can we accept responsibility for inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information given on these websites. We have no influence on the content nor the design of third party websites. The responsibility for the content of these websites remains with the third parties.
Copyright – Intellectual Property Rights
All rights regarding this website, in particular texts, pictures and graphics, are reserved, unless otherwise stipulated.
Unless the law states otherwise – prior written consent must be obtained from the owners to reproduce, copy or modify, or use this website, or the content of this website, in any way. If no owner nor author is mentioned in any article or content on this website, permission may be requested from the representatives named on the Company Information page.
Downloads and copies of this site may only be used for private purposes and not for professional nor commercial purposes without prior consent or approval.
|Tel.:||+ 49.681.58 80 18 – 0|
|Fax:||+ 49.681.58 80 18 – 18|